An update to you from No Limits Cafe… Outdoor Dining
On Thursday, June 18, we will be open for outdoor dining!!!
We have taken all of the necessary precautions to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable experience!
- We will do 3 seatings, weather permitting, on Thursday, Friday, 11:00-12:15, 12:30-1:45 and 2:00-3:00. And on Saturday and Sunday 11:00-12:15, 12:30-1:45, and 2:00-3:30. This allows us time to sanitize and prepare for the next seating. All of our tables will have either umbrellas or tents to provide shade.
- We will be reservation only. The number to call for reservations is: 732-268-7471. If you have a reservation and there is inclement weather, we will notify you that we must switch to take out only as per Executive Order No. 150 (2020)
- The largest party we can accommodate at any given time is 8 people, as per Executive Order No. 150 (2020)
- We ask that you wait in your car until your table is ready. We will text you when it is.
- For the safety of our employees, we ask that you wear a face mask when entering the building to use the rest rooms.
- All of our servers will be wearing face masks and gloves at all times.
- All of our menus, plates, silverware and cups will be one time use items and disposed of after use.
- Our bathrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- All of our door handles will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes frequently.
- All of our tables are spaced at least 6 ft. apart.
- We will provide hand sanitizer at each table.
MAIL A DONATION OF ANY AMOUNT TO:
NO LIMITS CAFE – 418 ROUTE 35 – RED BANK, NJ – 07701